Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association
The Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association (LIVCTA) encourages and stimulates cooperation among members for their mutual benefit and welfare; provides a medium for the exchange of ideas and experiences; and enhances their professional service to the elected officials and the communities they serve.
The Office of Clerk, Treasurer or Administrator and financial officers in municipal government, is not just a job, it is a profession. This status can be achieved or advanced only by continued learning, dedication to the position and pride in the work.
- Join us on Thursday, October 17, 2019 for our Associate Member Appreciation Day at Borelli’s, Hempstead Turnpike, East Meadow – Noon – 12:30 pm Meet/Greet – 12:30 pm Meeting October 2019 Lunch Invoice
- Time to renew your LIVCTA annual membership! – 2019-20 Membership Form fillable
- 2019-2020 Advertising Application fillable
- Interested in Certifications, Continuing Education & Professional Development? For detailed information scroll over the “About” tab.
- Click here to view available job opportunities – updated September 14, 2019