Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association
The Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association (LIVCTA) encourages and stimulates cooperation among members for their mutual benefit and welfare; provides a medium for the exchange of ideas and experiences; and enhances their professional service to the elected officials and the communities they serve.
The Office of Clerk, Treasurer or Administrator and financial officers in municipal government, is not just a job, it is a profession. This status can be achieved or advanced only by continued learning, dedication to the position and pride in the work.
- Congratulations to the following 2018 State award recipients:
- Patti Seal, Village Clerk VO Patchogue – 2018 Clerk of the Year!
- Ray Calame, Treasurer VO Hempstead 2018 NYSSMFO Distinguished Finance Officer of the Year
- Shawn Cullinane 2018 Distinguished Service Award!
- Join us at our next monthly meeting on Thursday, December 13, 2018 at Melville Marriott, Annual Toys for Tots at 12:00 pm
- Toys for Tots donations
- Grab bag $20 Men/Women
- Raffle Prizes
- December 2018 Toys for Tots
- Time to join or renew your membership: 2018-2019 Membership Form fillable and 2018-2019 Advertising Application fillable (003)
- All payments are mailed to: Barbara A. Kelly, Deputy Clerk-Treasurer, Inc. Village of Farmingdale, 361 Main Street, Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Interested in Certifications, Continuing Education & Professional Development? For detailed information scroll over the “About” tab.
Click here to view available job opportunities – updated October 31, 2018