Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association
The Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association (LIVCTA) encourages and stimulates cooperation among members for their mutual benefit and welfare; provides a medium for the exchange of ideas and experiences; and enhances their professional service to the elected officials and the communities they serve.
The Office of Clerk, Treasurer or Administrator and financial officers in municipal government, is not just a job, it is a profession. This status can be achieved or advanced only by continued learning, dedication to the position and pride in the work.
- Congratulations to the following 2018 State award recipients:
- Patti Seal, Village Clerk VO Patchogue – 2018 Clerk of the Year!
- Ray Calame, Treasurer VO Hempstead 2018 NYSSMFO Distinguished Finance Officer of the Year
- Shawn Cullinane 2018 Distinguished Service Award!
- Join us at our next monthly meeting on Thursday, February 7, 2019 at The Milleridge Inn, 585 N. Broadway, Jericho
- Speaker: Ken Pitcoff, Esq. From Morris Duffy Alonso & Faley – Presentation “Crisis Handling In Municipal Cases”
- Noon – 12:30 pm – Meet/Greet – 12:30 pm – Presentation
- Interested in Certifications, Continuing Education & Professional Development? For detailed information scroll over the “About” tab.
Click here to view available job opportunities – updated December 28, 2018