Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association
The Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association (LIVCTA) encourages and stimulates cooperation among members for their mutual benefit and welfare; provides a medium for the exchange of ideas and experiences; and enhances their professional service to the elected officials and the communities they serve.
The office of Clerk, Treasurer or other administrative and financial officers in municipal government, is not just a job, it is a profession. This status can be achieved or advanced only by continued learning, dedication to the position and pride in the work.
What’s new? –
May 7, 2018 – GOLF OUTING UPDATE – Golf Outing 2018
- Welcome to the Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association’s new website. Please take a look around the site.
- Interested in Certifications, Continuing Education & Professional Development? For detailed information scroll over the “About” tab.
- The next LIVCTA meeting is on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 – Installation of Officers at 12:00 P.M. Hendrick’s Tavern, Roslyn
- Meeting notice – June 2018 PDF
- Time to join or renew your membership: 2018-2019 Membership Form fillable and 2018-2019 Advertising Application fillable (003)
- All payments are mailed to: Barbara A. Kelly, Deputy Clerk-Treasurer, Inc. Village of Farmingdale, 361 Main Street, Farmingdale, NY 11735
Interested in municipal government employment opportunities in Nassau or Suffolk Counties?
Click here to view available job opportunities.