Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association
The Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association (LIVCTA) encourages and stimulates cooperation among members for their mutual benefit and welfare; provides a medium for the exchange of ideas and experiences; and enhances their professional service to the elected officials and the communities they serve.
The Office of Clerk, Treasurer or Administrator and financial officers in municipal government, is not just a job, it is a profession. This status can be achieved or advanced only by continued learning, dedication to the position and pride in the work.
- Join us at our next monthly meeting on Thursday, June 13, 2019 at Allegria Hotel, 80 West Broadway, Long Beach
- Noon – 12:30 pm – Meet/Greet – 12:30 pm – Installation of New Officers
- 2019 20 LIVCTA Proposed Slate of Officers
- Time to renew your annual membership! – 2019-20 Membership Form fillable
- Interested in Certifications, Continuing Education & Professional Development? For detailed information scroll over the “About” tab.
- Click here to view available job opportunities – updated May 1, 2019