Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association
The Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association (LIVCTA) encourages and stimulates cooperation among members for their mutual benefit and welfare; provides a medium for the exchange of ideas and experiences; and enhances their professional service to the elected officials and the communities they serve.
The Office of Clerk, Treasurer or Administrator and financial officers in municipal government, is not just a job, it is a profession. This status can be achieved or advanced only by continued learning, dedication to the position and pride in the work.
- Enjoy the summer! Hope to see everyone in September at NYCOM Fall Training September 16-20, 2019 at Hilton Hotel, Saratoga Springs. Watch your email during July for registration and hotel information.
- August 7, 2019 NYCOM Two Part Workshop Municipal Ethics for more info: Ethics Training
- Time to renew your annual membership! – 2019-20 Membership Form fillable
- Interested in Certifications, Continuing Education & Professional Development? For detailed information scroll over the “About” tab.
- Click here to view available job opportunities – updated June 14, 2019