Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association
The Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association (LIVCTA) encourages and stimulates cooperation among members for their mutual benefit and welfare; provides a medium for the exchange of ideas and experiences; and enhances their professional service to the elected officials and the communities they serve.
The office of Clerk, Treasurer or other administrative and financial officers in municipal government, is not just a job, it is a profession. This status can be achieved or advanced only by continued learning, dedication to the position and pride in the work.
- LIVCTA 2018 Golf Outing Educational Fundraiser – Join us on Thursday, October 4, 2018 Golf Outing October 2018
- Sponsorship opportunities still available !!
- Join us at Vendor/Associate Member Appreciation Day, Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 12:00 pm at Borelli’s of East Meadow!
- Meeting notice – October 2018
- Time to join or renew your membership: 2018-2019 Membership Form fillable and 2018-2019 Advertising Application fillable (003)
- All payments are mailed to: Barbara A. Kelly, Deputy Clerk-Treasurer, Inc. Village of Farmingdale, 361 Main Street, Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Interested in Certifications, Continuing Education & Professional Development? For detailed information scroll over the “About” tab.
Click here to view available job opportunities – updated September 5, 2018