Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association
The Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association (LIVCTA) encourages and stimulates cooperation among members for their mutual benefit and welfare; provides a medium for the exchange of ideas and experiences; and enhances their professional service to the elected officials and the communities they serve.
The office of Clerk, Treasurer or other administrative and financial officers in municipal government, is not just a job, it is a profession. This status can be achieved or advanced only by continued learning, dedication to the position and pride in the work.
- Welcome to the Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association’s new website. Please take a look around the site.
- Interested in Certifications, Continuing Education & Professional Development? For detailed information scroll over the “About” tab.
- The next monthly LIVCTA meeting is on Thursday, April 19, 2018 – Speaker Bertrand Thomas from Deferred Compensation at Blackstone Steakhouse, Melville
- Meeting notice – April 2018
- LIVCTA 2018 Annual Golf Outing Educational Fundraiser, Wednesday, April 25, 2018… 2018 LIVCTA Golf Outing Brochure
Interested in municipal government employment opportunities in Nassau or Suffolk Counties?
Click here to view available job opportunities.