Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association
The Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association (LIVCTA) encourages and stimulates cooperation among members for their mutual benefit and welfare; provides a medium for the exchange of ideas and experiences; and enhances their professional service to the elected officials and the communities they serve.
The office of Clerk, Treasurer or other administrative and financial officers in municipal government, is not just a job, it is a profession. This status can be achieved or advanced only by continued learning, dedication to the position and pride in the work.
- Welcome to the Long Island Village Clerks and Treasurers Association’s new website. Please take a look around the site.
- Interested in Certifications, Continuing Education & Professional Development? For detailed information scroll over the “About” tab.
- March meeting is on Thursday, March 8 at the Irish Coffee Pub, East Islip – Speaker: Peter Baynes, NYCOM update – Annual Island Harvest Food Drive
- Meeting notice – March 2018
- LIVCTA March on Hunger 2018
Interested in municipal government employment opportunities in Nassau or Suffolk Counties?
Click here to view available job opportunities.