Benefits of LIVCTA Membership
- Access to local government officials who support, encourage and stimulate cooperation among members for mutual benefit and welfare
- A unique opportunity to liaise with associate members for information on products and services for the public sector
- Communicate with other clerks and treasurers through the members only email list serve which is a unique knowledge base for an exchange of information, procedures and ideas
- Scholarship opportunities toward continuing education for professional growth and development including attendance at the New York State Government Finance Officers Annual conference – The Government Finance Institute and the Municipal Clerk’s Institute
- Monthly meetings with informative speakers on a wide variety of pertinent job-related topics
- Networking opportunities with clerks, treasurers and other administrative officers in municipal government and vendors who service the government sector
- Collaboration with other organizations including NYCOM, Office of the State Comptroller and GFOA to provide training and information on relevant job-related topics
- Develop rewarding and meaningful relationships with fellow clerks and treasurers (members) and local businesses…to make friends!
For more information, email us about membership.